Saturday, December 13, 2014

Big hot creampie run from my bald pussy to the ass

ass up face down big shaved pussy riding cock big creampie on bald pussy

He penetrated me hard, fast and strong.
While I was on all fours with my pants down upon my knees, my legs together face down and ass up.
His fieriness made his penis out just as we had made good penetration rhythm.
I did not have to wait long for immediately penetrated me hard. 
Again.
Once he sat down, I put the legs on each side, giving him my back and allowing you to see my ass and my juicy shaved pussy. I bent down until you arrive a height of cock and a brief movement I got into the entrance of my pussy hungry, down to a sitting position upon him.
And I rode devilish hot that one muscle venous hard.
He unloaded his cum inside dense appetizing, I trembled of so many orgasms and feeling my vagina pretty crowded, lubricated and pleased.
As I watched the big creampie run from my pussy to the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment