Friday, December 19, 2014

Wild tender lesbians with double dildo in pussy and asshole

lesbians with pink dildo anal penetration anal with toys hot lesbians fucking with double dildo

We were very close, I could feel her warmth and breathing beside me, we discussed things from our last party,when she suddenly looks at me with his face fox very close to mine and kissed me lightly on the lips twice.
I did not refuse his kiss, she insisted again, this time more determined, lustful and I I half opened my mouth, I let her tuck her tongue and wet feeling warm feel his tongue caressing mine excited me greatly, we kissed passionately as ever experienced with anyone.
Very sensual undressed me until I was naked, I said nothing because I wanted to see where we came. She began to suck and gently bite my nipples, slowly to lower into my juicy pink pussy with pubic hairs.
It showed me a set of different dildos, one was a little pink vibrator and had another red which was double, had two appetizing heads together. 
My vagina was already very wet, so the only thing missing was my anal hole lubricate so that licked leaving much saliva around and within him.
I sat on the toilet, I opened my legs and she played with her pink dildo in my tight ass.
Then we use the big red dildo in my wet pussy and her luscious ass, like two wild and tender lesbians.


No comments:

Post a Comment