Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Quickly riding a cock wishing my orgasm (gif)



I guided his erect the penis toward my hungry wet vaginal hole and I descended introducing that vigorous muscle completely and started to move slowly on him.
It moved slowly, I pulled halfway down and sank all the way down again and again. I was burning with pleasure down there in my hot dirty pussy.
Up and down on the male sex as hard rock.
I was riding on the penis at a pace constant, sensing droplets pre-seminal fluid.
That is delicious is growing feel that cock inside, I began to ride faster madly wishing my orgasm.

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same secrets lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete